Male Briefs is our monthly e-news bulletin for health professionals and anyone who works in men’s health.
In every issue
As the name suggests, Male Briefs is brief and to-the-point, with short articles under the following headings:
- Latest news
- An update from Andrology Australia’s news desk
- In practice
- Evidence-based tips for the men’s health practitioner
- In the journals
- The best of recent research, reviewed and summarised to support evidence-based practice
- In the news
- A handful of important and engaging men’s health stories recently seen in the media
- Conference & events calendar
- Advance notice of upcoming events
Register your email address below to make sure that you don’t miss a future issue of Male Briefs.
Remember to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book so that Male Briefs will be sure to land in your inbox!
Not for you?
If Male Briefs doesn’t sound like your kind of thing, try our quarterly newsletter The Healthy Male.